Anthropologie Inspired Wedding Day
Best Dallas Planner
We all love Anthropologie, even the best Dallas planner, Divine Wedding Details, does! What would be better than a Anthropologie themed wedding? There are so many ways to add Anthropologie furniture and decor into your wedding to make you feel like you just stepped into a catalog.
- The first way to include Anthropologie in your wedding is to find your dress and accessories in their wedding line, BHLDN. The dresses in this line are magical and incredibly well-priced for it to be a line from Anthropologie! Hop on over to the website to see all of the styles.
- Another way to make your wedding be Anthropologie inspired is by using their furniture to create a lounge area at your reception! Look for furniture that can be reused in your house with your fiancé. A beautiful piece that we found for a lounge area is the Peacock Cabana Daybed. This might sound odd, but add some pillows and you’ve got the perfect lounge chair!
- During the food portion of your reception, ditch waiters pouring wine straight from wine bottles, and instead stock up on a couple of the Elena Carafes. These are a small touch that will go a long way. It is in the small details that we see themes being executed the most.
- If you are going to have a table with old family portraits of past weddings, look into these fun picture frames! They will give you the perfect vintage feel to your families’ old photographs.
- Last but not least, decorate your aisles with some lanterns or vases from Anthropologie to set the mood. After the ceremony, you can reuse these decorations at your reception! Make them be on the floor throughout lounge areas or even be a part of the centerpieces at tables.