Self Care for the Stressed Bride – DFW Planner
Wedding planning can be stressful. As a DFW planner, we know. You want everything to be perfect, look perfect, and go perfectly. This is a big task for anyone to take on and can lead to some serious stress levels. It is so important to take care of yourself during this time so that you don’t get weighed down and frustrated. We have taken our time to line up some ways to take the stress off of you.
- Be sure to workout! Being able to take your frustration out on weights and gym machines will feel amazing, and you’ll feel the stress shed off. Plus, you’ll get a great night’s sleep after a good workout.
- Which leads us to, get plenty of sleep! You might catch yourself staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning stressing about wedding planning and going through websites for wedding tips, but that’s not good for your body. Be sure to get rest at night and even if you need to take naps during the day. It will help to reduce stress by a lot.
- Don’t constantly be thinking about planning your wedding either! Make sure to give yourself a couple of days a week that are “no planning” days. Anything in excess isn’t good for you, and that includes stressing yourself out over planning.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate, either! Plenty of people will offer to help you or ask what you need help with. Tell them! Let them help you even though you may not want to admit that you need help. It will take a lot of stress off of you knowing that you won’t have to worry about something small.
- Lastly, Parks and Rec said it best: treat yo’self. Go get a mani/pedi, a massage, or have a spa day and spend a whole day just relaxing instead of being in the nitty gritty of wedding planning.