Dallas Wedding Planning
You might want your favorite furry friend at your wedding day to celebrate with you on your special day. Whether it’s the puppy you and your soon-to-be spouse got on your one year anniversary or it’s the donkey at your grandparent’s farm that has meant so much to you since you basically grew up with it, there is so much significance to having your pet there. There are definitely pros and cons of having animals at your wedding, here are a few:
- The biggest pros are that you can have your furry best friend there on your special day! Your dog, cat, or any other animal, loves you so much and you love it, so of course you want it to really be a part of the family in this special way.
- Secondly, you could have your animals not only be there, but be in the wedding. Maybe you want your dog to be the ring bearer, or your flower girls to ride down the aisle on your family’s horse? It would make such a personal, fun touch to your wedding that everyone would keep talking about.
- Lastly, your wedding pictures can include your fur baby! You’ll be able to see your whole family in your pictures on your special day, and that is priceless.
- As good as the pros are, there are cons.
- Firstly, there might be an extra pet deposit at your venue.
- You will also have to think about how your animal will be taken care of and fed during the reception, or even when it is not in the ceremony. You can always hire someone to take care of your pet during these times, but the extra cost is something to take into consideration.
- Lastly, you will have to be prepared for anything unexpected that your animal will do! Even if your dog is the best dog, he/she probably has not been around so many people before. Be ready for any surprise behavior.